Hundred Watt Club – Burlesque & Vaudeville
– Sound the klaxon! Dig out your top hats! Pull up those stockings! Hundred Watt Club are over the moon to be returning to Brighton after FAR too long a wait!!
Sound the klaxon! Dig out your top hats! Pull up those stockings! Hundred Watt Club are over the moon to be returning to Brighton after FAR too long a wait!!
Join the travelling, erotic, hypnotic, chaotic vaudeville show at Ironworks Studios for a glittering, risqué & ridiculous evening of burlesque, cabaret, comedy & sideshow acts all wrapped up in a feisty, tongue in cheek ribbon!
The Lowdown: Not for the fainthearted, this show employs and embraces adult themes, strong language and partial nudity with gusto. No refunds if it’s simply ‘not to your taste’ Over 18s Only. Includes an interval. Glamorous, vintage attire is encouraged (we love it when you dress up!) but not enforced; wear what you’re comfy in. Unreserved seating.
What the critics say :
- ‘Old school mischief and timeless raunchiness collide at the Hundred Watt Club. Hats – and corsets – off to Lena Mae for an excellent night of entertainment’ Sussex Express
- ‘Crude and unpleasant..for crude and unpleasant people.’ Seetickets review.
- ‘Harking back to the gin drenched halcyon days of a grimy Berlin nightclub in the 1930s, Hundred Watt Club sparkles, fizzles and shines brightly on a dark night.’ Fringereview.co.uk
- ‘Righteous, radical…an absolute riot!’ Mardigrasmag.co.uk
All seating is unreserved.