- Ironworks Studios runs all its events within the current COVID guidelines (see our policies here). If we must reduce capacity due to new restrictions, the ticket holders who purchased last will be refunded first.
- Any additional costs for the individual that may be associated with being compliant for entry including, but not exclusively: wearing a face covering; having a Covid-19 test; the use of the NHS Test and Trace app and other possible measures which might be implemented by the government for the delivery of safe events; must be borne by the customer and are not included in the ticket price.
- Ironworks Studios reserve the right to change and amend the terms and conditions of entry at any time in line with the current government guidance for operating events safely during Covid-19
Tickets & Seats:
- A booking fee of £1.75 per ticket will be applied to each ticket sold plus a charity contribution of £1 for the Brighton Rainbow Fund.
- Advanced Tickets Only.
- All seats are unreserved.
- All sales are final. Tickets cannot be exchanged or refunded after purchase unless the entire Show is cancelled due to a Force Majeure Event as defined below. If the Entire Show is cancelled due to a Force Majeure Event you will be offered a refund/exchange up to the value of the ticket/s excluding any administration fees, booking fees and charitable contributions.
Force Majeure Event means any circumstance outside a party’s reasonable control including without limitation:
- Acts of God, flood, drought, earthquake, or other natural disasters.
- Death or serious illness of any senior member of the Royal Family, being the Head of State or consort, the Prince of Wales or consort, or the children (or grandchildren of any of them)
- Epidemic or pandemic
- Terrorist attack, civil war, civil commotion or riots, war, the threat of or preparation for war, armed conflict, the imposition of sanctions, embargo, or breaking off diplomatic relations.
- Nuclear, chemical, or biological contamination or sonic boom.
- Any law or any action taken by a government or public authority, including without limitation imposing an export or import restriction, quota, or prohibition [or failing to grant a necessary licence or consent]
- The collapse of buildings, fire, explosion, or accident.
- Any labour or trade dispute, strikes, industrial action or lockouts.
- Non-performance by suppliers or subcontractors; and
- Interruption or failure of a utility service.
- Show times vary – please check the specific opening times for the show you are interested in.
- NO bags larger than A4 size – all bags will be searched.
- NO outside food or drink allowed in the venue
- Anyone aged under 18 must be accompanied by an appropriate adult aged 18+. (1 adult per 2 persons aged under 18). Please check the specific age restriction for the show you are interested in.
- We operate and enforce a strict Challenge 25 policy at our bar. If you can’t provide valid identification when requested, you will not be served alcohol. If you are lucky enough to look 25 or younger, please, make sure that you bring an acceptable form of identification. Please note we only accept a driving licence or passport as a valid ID.
- Strictly NO illegal substances, psychoactive substances, legal highs or controlled substances such as nitrous oxide. Anyone found in possession will be removed from the venue and reported to the Police.
- There is no unauthorised filming, photography or recording permitted at the venue. Please do not bring professional equipment to the event as it will be refused entry. A person may be denied entry or removed from the venue if they are found in possession of any equipment capable of taking photographs, making films, sound recordings or broadcasts; or if they take any photograph, make a film, sound recording or broadcast of anything for commercial gain.
- No re-admission except at the discretion of the Venue Manager for special circumstances only.
Prohibited Items – these items may NOT be brought into the venue:
- NO Illegal or Psychoactive substances.
- NO dangerous or hazardous items
- NO Glass
- NO Liquids
- NO Alcohol
- NO Food
- NO Animals (with the exception of assistance dogs)
- NO posters, signs or banners that could be deemed offensive
- NO unauthorised professional commercial photography
Code of Conduct:
- We expect everyone attending Ironworks Studios to behave in a manner consistent with our ethos and values of diversity and inclusion in the LGBTQ+ communities.
- Any offensive behaviour including but not limited to homophobia, transphobia, racism, or sexism will not be tolerated.All staff and security personnel should be treated with respect. Any incident of any kind of harassment/abuse towards anyone working at the venue will be reported to the Police and dealt with accordingly.
- Please comply with requests/ directions from staff regarding venue operations.
- R.O.A.R – Right of Admission Reserved
- You must consent to search on entry to the event
- Children U18 must be accompanied by an adult over 18. A maximum of 2 children per adult
- Challenge 25 is in operation at all bars
- Confiscated items will NOT be returned
- If you have access requirements, please read our Accessibility page.
- We only store data in compliance with the 1998 Data Protection Act and never save your bank card or payment details.
- Customers’ email addresses will be subscribed to the Ironworks Studios Stage Door mailing list for updates and information purposes. Customers may unsubscribe at any time.
- If you have a complaint during the show/event, please report it to a member of staff in the first instance. If your complaint requires further investigation, please, write to firstname.lastname@example.org to be investigated and responded to appropriately.